Exclusive clips and behind-the-scenes moments from The Prisoner.
- Unaired Scenes
- Commentaries on 2 Key Episodes
- Beautiful Prison: The World of The Prisoner
- A 6-Hour Film Shot in 92 Days: The Diary of The Prisoner
- The Prisoner Comic-Con Panel
- The Man Behind "2" - Jamie Campbell Bower
- Interviews Sir Ian McKellen
Enter the mysterious world of The Prisoner. Nobody resigns from Summakor. Once he had a name, a job with the mysterious spy-ops outfit Summakor and a life in New York. Now he has a number. He's called 6, and everything has changed since he quit the many-tentacled agency. Suddenly he lives in The Village, a too-perfect paradise wretched with conformity. A society where all names are numbers. Where secret eyes watch over hollow bliss. Where dissent is rare and whispered. Where 6 knows he has one option: escape. Jim Caviezel portrays disoriented, determined 6 and Ian McKellen plays the serenely cunning Village overseer called 2 in a brilliantly re-imagined, six-episode sci-fi riff on the Patrick McGoohan series of the 1960s. Are 6's experiences real? Happenings of a parallel universe? Imaginings of his own walled-in mind? Enter The Village...