As much as we all love each other, The WB is a pretty competitive place. We even compete for Brent’s fashion approval. Okay, so that last part isn’t true.
Today we all took the Color IQ test to see who has what it takes to be America’s Next Top Color Hue Identifier. Or something like that.
Here are the final scores, from top to bottom:
- Taurice (a guy across the street who I have yet to meet): 0 (PERFECT SCORE!)
- Kevin (Asset Manager): 4
- Sloane (Creative Director): 11
- Kathleen (Scheduling Director): 15
- Margaret (Art Director): 16
- Brian (Design Director): 16
- Me (some random girl): 20
- Tim (Coordinator): 29
- Brendan (Writer/Publisher): 31
Dang, yo! This isn’t good. The very two people who slave away writing content for the site clearly need to re-learn their colors.
In case you were interested, here’s who was eliminated in this round for America’s Next Top Color Hue Identifier:
- Tamara (Editorial Manager): She said she was taking it but never returned any of my emails, IMs or phone calls, so she probably failed it.
- Ben (Writer/Producer): Refused to take the test because he said he went cross-eyed from looking at it.
Next round: Mixing Primary Colors
Post your scores in the comments!